- Personal Data – Collection and Use
- In order to gain access to portions of our website, or access to our products, we may request personal information from you, that you enter voluntarily and manually, including but not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, billing information, and/or any other personally identifying information. This may also include any comments, images, or videos you make or share on our blogs, social media pages, or any other online forum currently available, or made available in the future. You understand that your decision to provide any information to us is voluntary, and you are doing so of your own free will, to gain access to a portion of our website or a product we are offering. By providing this information to us, you understand and agree that we may use and store such information to send emails, bill credit cards in exchange for programs or products purchased, or utilize comments for marketing purposes.
- We may use or send standard “cookies” to identify your browser from time to time. We do not include any personally identifiable information in cookies, and will not employ any other mechanisms (other than those discussed above) to capture data on our website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You can accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of Website may not work properly or at all. Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser.
- You understand that by “opting in” to our email list, you are informing us that you want to receive periodic email updates and/or newsletters from us. You also understand that this is a voluntary service provided to you at your request. You also understand that should you enter an invalid email address, we have the right to immediately remove you from our list, and all further access to information.
- Opt-Out: You also understand and acknowledge you have the right to unsubscribe from our list at any point, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we send to you. Once unsubscribed, we will remove you from our list, and you should not receive any further emails from us, absent a technical glitch.
- Information Sharing
- Your information is stored through a data management system, and it is important to us to take appropriate measures to ensure your information is kept confidential. You understand that there are limited purposes where we will share your confidential information, including with those who are providing technical support for our website, or those who are members of our team. Any parties who will have access to your information will keep such information confidential, and will never share with any unrelated parties to the best of our abilities. information provided by you will never be shared, sold, or given to any other company or person without your consent, other than what is required to complete a purchase or request you have made, unless required to do so by law.
- We may also record some or all information to help create a better user experience. We may use information such as your IP address to help diagnose technical problems with servers or our website, and to determine which portions of our website receive the most traffic, to understand which content is the most useful to our visitors. Your IP address will not personally identify you, and may be used in such limited purposes as outlined above, in order to improve user experience.
- Please be aware we may disclose information provided if we are required to do so by law, or if there is an honest, good faith belief that such disclose is necessary to protect the rights of our website or of LineLife Foundation that any portion of our policies are being violated, to prevent or mitigate a belief that a crime may being committed, or to protect that safety or rights of our other uses. This information may also be shared as a result of the sale of LineLife Foundation or any branch of the company, as well as with any joint venture partners or affiliate marketers, should we deem it necessary to share such information. We will always take all reasonable measures to protect and safeguard your information.
- This website, and the servers and parties which made this website available on a global scale, are located within and operate within the United States. The internet laws of the United States and Missouri govern any and all matters relating to this Website, including content. Any information you choose to provide through this website, including subscribing to a newsletter, opting-in to receive a free gift, or purchasing something will be transferred to the United States for processing. By visiting our Website, you acknowledge this information, and by submitting any personal information onto our Website, you hereby authorize this transfer and processing of information.
- Information Protection & Security
- While our team does our best to protect the information we collect, and prevent any misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure, you understand that we cannot be responsible should an unauthorized third party obtain access to our information, without our consent. Should our website be tampered with, you understand that your personal information may be accessed by these unauthorized parties. You agree that we are not responsible for any such actions, and acknowledge you will hold us harmless should your information become intercepted in this way without our knowledge, permission, or consent, which includes a release of any and all claims related to use of such information by such an unauthorized party.
- COPPA Compliance